GUINNESS fans can get a FREE pint of the Irish stout to celebrate St Patrick's Day today.
The deal is offered to customers of cashback website TopCashback until tonight, or until 5,000 pints have been claimed, whichever's first.
All you need to do to get the free pint is to first buy it yourself, and then show the cashback website your receipt in order to get the money back.
You can get cashback of up to £5 as long as the Guinness cost £3 or more.
The offer applies to purchases made in any supermarket, off license, express store and pub or bar in the UK, excluding Scotland.
Sadly, the offer is only open to new customers or those with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback.
You're only able to claim cashback for one pint, and it's of course only available for those aged 18 or over.
How to get a free pint
- You'll first need to create or sign into a TopCashback account
- Once you're a member, take a photo of your Guinness receipt and upload it here. Another option is to download the TopCashback app and upload the receipt there
- The receipt must show the date and time of purchase as well as the name of the supermarket or pub
Once you've followed the steps above, keep in mind that it can take up to seven days for the cashback to appear in your account as pending.
It can then also take up to 30 days before you can withdraw the money to your bank account, but there's no minimum payout balance.
Festivities around St Patrick's Day aren't limited to just Ireland – instead many countries around the world use it as an excuse to go drinking.
But there's more to Paddy's day than wearing green and indulging in a Guinness or five. Here's what you need to know about the history behind the annual tradition.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
For the second weekend in a row, pizza lovers can get £25 worth of pizza for £3 at Domino's.
You could also get paid to take out home insurance, finance guru Martin Lewis has revealed.
But the merger of TopCashback and Quidco could lead to lower cashback rates for shoppers, the competition regulator has warned.
Source: Read Full Article