DJ Khaled has revealed the complete star-studded tracklist for his new album, Khaled Khaled.
The unveiling of the tracklist comes just ahead of the release of the album, which is scheduled for Friday via We the Best Music, Epic and Roc Nation.
The album is executive produced by the DJ and producer’s children Asahd Khaled and Aalam Khaled.
Khaled Khaled, which is DJ Khaled’s 12th studio album, will feature artists including Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, H.E.R., 21 Savage, Lil Baby, DaBaby, Jay-Z, Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion and Drake.
Khaled Khaled Tracklist:
1. “Thankful Thankful,” feat. Lil Wayne and Jeremih
2. “Every Chance I Get,” feat. Lil Baby & Lil Durk
3. “We Going Crazy,” feat. H.E.R. & Migos
4. “I Did It,” feat. Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Baby & DaBaby
5. “Let It Go,” feat. Justin Bieber & 21 Savage
6. “Body In Motion,” feat. Bryson Tiller, Lil Baby & Roddy Ricch
7. “Popstar,” feat. Drake
8. “This Is My Year,” feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Big Sean, Rick Ross & Puff Daddy
9. “Sorry Not Sorry,” feat. Nas, Jay-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by the Hive
10. “Just Be,” feat. Justin Timberlake
11. “I Can Have It All,” feat. Bryson Tiller, H.E.R. & Meek Mill
12. “Greece,” feat. Drake
13. “Where I Come From,” feat. Buju Banton, Capleton, Bounty Killer & Barrington Levy
Source: Read Full Article