- The new trailer for Netflix's "The Haunting of Bly Manor" was released on Monday, and it features lots of creepy dolls and a very unnerving little girl.
- Based on the works of Henry James, the series is the second installment in "The Haunting" anthology, preceded by "The Haunting of Hill House."
- In the trailer, Victoria Pedretti discovers a basement full of moldy dolls, as well as something sinister living in a lake.
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen, who starred alongside Pedretti in "The Haunting of Hill House," also makes an appearance.
- "The Haunting of Bly Manor" premieres October 9 on Netflix. You can watch the full teaser trailer below.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article