Frankie & Benny's, one of the UK's most popular chains has announced a new menu.
Hitting restaurants from 17 May, it'll celebrate the return to indoor dining – but don't worry you can still order it home.
The brand new menu includes new, fresh Italian-American dishes and much loved classics that are sure to be a hit with diners.
- Try Frankie & Benny's new menu from 17 May – click here
The brand new menu will be available at 103 of it's restaurants across the UK, as well as on Uber Eats to enjoy at home if you'd rather.
You can order Frankie & Benny's on Uber Eats here.
With all new items priced under £12.40, it's also perfect for treating the whole family without breaking the bank.
Whether you want to enjoy the comfort food classics at home, or dining in, the new menu includes new dishes such as the delicious Buffalo Mac N Cheese Bites, or new Vegan twists on old favourites.
We love the sounds of the Vegan BBQ Wingz, which have been made in collaboration with BIFF's – think juicy jackfruit, topped with spring onion and BBQ sauce, and even a sugar cane bone.
There's also the new Meatball Sub, which has been made with delicious pork and beef meatballs, spicy Napoletana tomato sauce, melted cheese, fresh basil and rocket.
We also love the look of the San Francisco Sourdough Pizza's; which will be hand-stretched to order.
Ben Keggan, Executive Chef at Frankie & Benny’s, says: “We could not be more excited to re-open indoors and welcome customers back with our fresh new menu. The team have been working behind the scenes to curate the perfect selection of recipes, made with carefully selected produce and expertly sourced ingredients.
"Guests can expect delicious updates to their favourite comfort foods, as well as new and flavourful dishes such as our brand new BIFF partnership Vegan BBQ Wings, our Mac n Cheese Burger and our Meatball Sub – you’ll struggle to decide!”
You can see the full menu at frankieandbennys.com, and it'll be available to order from Uber Eats from 17 May.
New Frankie and Benny’s dishes
The new below dishes will be available to dine in, or order from 17 May
- Tear N Share Bread (£6.40) – Fresh from the oven, glazed with garlic spread, sprinkled with Gran Levanto cheese
- Vegan BBQ Wings (£6.00) – Biffs crispy jackfruit wingz, BBQ sauce, a sugar cane “bone” and vegan mayo
- Buffalo Mac ‘n’ Cheese Bites (£6.20) – Breaded mac ‘n’ cheese bites, hot sauce and buttermilk ranch dressing
- Chicken Parmigiana (£11.40) – Crispy buttermilk chicken, Napoletana tomato sauce, melted cheese, red pesto and rocket
New York Deli
- Meatball Sub (£10.80) – Tender pork & beef meatballs, spicy Napoletana tomato sauce, melted cheese, fresh basil and rocket
- Fish Finger Sub (£11.20) – Cod goujons , tartare sauce, rocket and a pot of mushy peas
- Classic Hot Dog (£9.40) – Juicy hotdog, soft glazed roll, homemade crispy onions, ketchup and fries
- Dirty Dog (£11.80) – Juicy hotdog, soft glazed roll, slow- cooked pot-roast BBQ brisket, gherkins, green chillies, homemade crispy onions, cheese, BBQ sauce and fries
- ABC Salad (£11.20) – Avocado, bacon and grilled chicken on a bed of seasonal leaves tossed with tomatoes and a buttermilk ranch dressing
- Campania (£10.80) – Fresh mozzarella, broccolini, roasted red pepper, red pesto and seasonal leaves
- Vegan Pepperoni Bake (£12.40) – Vegan pepperoni, Napoletana tomato sauce, chilli, roasted red pepper, broccolini, rigatoni pasta and vegan mozzarella
The 32 best DIY restaurant kits with nationwide delivery including Dishoom, Honest Burger and more.
Krispy Kreme is giving away 1million free doughnuts this week – how to get one.
KFC’s six new money saving deals for May including 20 hot wings for £6.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article