A beaming Prince Harry melted hearts around the world when he announced that he had become a father for the first time.
The delighted Duke of Sussex couldn't hide his delight as he confirmed Meghan Markle , had given birth to a baby boy.
Praising his "amazing" wife Harry said both he and Meghan were "absolutely thrilled" with the new arrival.
The royal was at Meghan's bedside throughout the birth.
He added: "I'm so incredibly proud of my wife.
"And as every father and parent would say, your baby is absolutely amazing."
How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension. But we're both absolutely thrilled.
"But this little thing is absolutely to-die-for so I'm absolutely over the moon.
"It's been the most amazing experience I could ever have possibly imagined."
But as every parent knows, the birth is just the beginning of the amazing journey.
The next part, raising a little one, comes with many pitfalls.
Mum blogger Laura Belbin, better known to her hundreds of thousands of followers as Knee Deep In Life, has offered new parents Harry and Meghan some of her hard won tips on dealing with a newborn – and they're absolutely brilliant.
Here are Laura's top 10 parenting tips:
Meghan, Harry while everyone is busting a nut to get the first peak at the baby, and find out the name, just know I appreciate right now more than ever you’re trying to figure out your arse from your elbow.
It’s okay! Don’t worry, I have a tiny piece of advice for you:
1. Yup, Meghan babe I hear you! That thing can stretch like the mouth of a whale and clap back like a saggy pair of curtains.
You truly don't get the relevance of a babies head circumference until you've pushed one out of your hoohaa.
2. It's going to feel like someone just booted you right in the chuff.
Like, David Beckham World Cup kick and it's going to hum like a rotten song bird for a while.
You're going to be okay though, because you're trying to breastfeed which means you can take paracetamol …. that really renowned drug for doing fudge all for pain.
3. People are going to be begging you to visit, to cuddle him and tell you how bloody awful the next 20 years of your life will be with endless horror stories.
Don’t let them in, literally shut the door and live like pigs in poo!
Who cares if they’re offering you solid gold dummies, and Mercedes Benz to celebrate the fact you guys had sex 9 months ago.
They can wait, rest and worry about yourselves, that’s all that matters.
4. Might feel a bit like someone shoved a massive piece of roast beef between your legs, which rub against your thighs but I can promise it's just the sheer level of swelling that effectively made your lips screaming at you – "WHAT DID WE JUST DO???".
Don't panic, lip shrinkage is just around the corner.
5. No one will ask how it's feeling!
You don't mind, but seriously it looks like a car crash!?!
Not even a box of chocolates to show their respect and condolences for all the times you won't be able to jump on a trampoline care free again?!?
6. She’s going to cry H, I mean over random stuff like – a leaf just fell from the tree, the milk on her cornflakes being too cold, or the fact she can’t poo without it feeling like a million needles stabbing into her anus.
Trust me, those tears are 100% real and you absolutely need to be on board, because hormones are that much of a bitch they make you question everything.
7. Harry is going to want to familiarise himself with you again and you're going to question if you'd prefer to be a lesbian??
Don’t worry, it’s a serious contemplation for more women post birth.
8. People are going to gawp at you like some kind of side show freak as you whip a boob out to feed the prince (not Harry obvs) and you’re inwardly going to want to show them the middle finger because your areola isn’t a piece of art to be admired.
All I’m saying is just do it, probably avoid doing it to the Queen …. but no one will be checking out those tatties after a quick flip of the bird.
9. Absolutely under no circumstances should you sneeze without crossing your legs.
Just saying, it’ll be a gush fest. You’re welcome.
10. Harry, I dedicate this last one to you, she is amazing!
She grew a human, she birthed it like a boss and now she will be expected to bounce back to life instantly, mentally, physically and emotionally.
Make sure you remind her to always be kind to herself, how incredible she is and absolutely do not offer your penis as a sign of your overall gratitude for her awesomeness she won’t want to entertain that idea for a long time.
That’s going to be okay, just love her and hold tight against the hardest, most exhausting, frustrating and wonderful time of your life.
Be sure to remind her constantly how proud you really are of everything she goes through publicly in the name of love, she does it all for you.
Who run the world?
Source: Read Full Article