BAYERN MUNICH face Mexican side Tigres in the final of the Club World Cup in Qatar.
The Champions League winners and Bundesliga champions made light work of Egyptian outfit Al Ahly in the semi-final, running out comfortable 2-0 winners.
Tigres meanwhile pulled off a shock win against Copa Libertadores winners Palmeiras, winning 1-0 thanks to a second-half penalty from
When is Bayern Munich vs Tigres?
- The final of this year's competition is set for Thursday, February 11.
- Kick-off is at 6pm GMT.
- It will be held after the third-placed game between Palmeira and Al Alhy, with both matches held at the same ground.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can watch the Club World Cup final live on free-to-air TV in the UK.
- All of the action will be shown on the BBC Red Button.
- Head to BBC ONE and hit the red button on your remote, selecting this game from the list.
- Alternatively you can use the BBC iPlayer to stream live, or stream the match from the beginning if you're late to the show.
Manuel Neuer, David Alaba, Jerôme Boateng, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Kingsley Coman, Douglas Costa, Tiago Dantas, Serge Gnabry, Lucas Hernández, Ron-Thorben Hoffmann, Joshua Kimmich, Robert Lewandowski, Thomas Muller, Jamal Musiala, Benjamin Pavard, Marc Roca, Leroy Sane, Bouna Sarr, Lukas Schneller, Niklas Süle, Corentin Tolisso.
- Bayern Munich – 2/11
- Draw – 5/1
- Tigres win – 11/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article