CHAMPIONS of Europe Chelsea begin their 2021/22 campaign against Zenit St Petersburg in London.
The Blues won last season's competition after beating Manchester City 1-0 in a tense final in Porto.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Thomas Tuchel's side are one of the favourites to win this season's Champions League, with the German coach turning around Chelsea's fortunes at the start of 2021.
But first, they must take on Russian champions Zenit.
What time does Chelsea vs Zenit kick-off?
- Chelsea's clash with Zenit will kick-off from 8pm UK time on Tuesday, September 14.
- The game will take place at Stamford Bridge in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the match.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
- Chelsea vs Zenit will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
N'Golo Kante remains a serious doubt for this Champions League opener, while Christian Pulisic remains sidelined.
Thiago Silva will feature though after his suspension was overturned, while Saul Niguez might fall back to bench after a tough debut.
Magomed Ozdoyev is set to miss out for the visitors, along with centre-half Dmitri Chistyakov.
Prolific striker Sardar Azmoun looks set to lead the line as he searches for a sixth goal of the season.
- Chelsea to win – 1/6
- Draw – 11/2
- Zenit to win – 16/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article