PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN begin their Champions League challenge with a trip to face Belgian side Club Brugge.
With Lionel Messi now among their ranks alongside Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, the French giants are joint favourites with Man City to finally lift the trophy.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
But this could be an awkward Group A clash against a Brugge side who are unbeaten at home since May.
When is Club Brugge vs PSG?
- This Champions League group stage opener will be held on Wednesday, September 15.
- Kick-off is at 8pm BST.
- The last time PSG visited this ground in the 2019 group stages, they ran out emphatic 5-0 winners.
- You can follow ALL the action on our live blog right here from 6.30pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
Once again, BT Sport have the TV rights to show the Champions League live in the UK.
This game will be shown live on BT Sport ESPN.
Coverage begins at 7.30pm.
If you want to stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet or PC.
Can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
The hosts will be without Eder Balanta after he was forced off at the weekend with a hip injury.
Aston Villa loanee Wesley is lacking match fitness, while Bas Dost looks set to lead the line.
For the visitors, Messi is set to start with Neymar also expected to be in the XI.
Sergio Ramos, Marco Verratti and Layvin Kurzawa are all unavailable through injury, while Angel Di Maria is suspended.
- Club Brugge to win – 12/1
- Draw – 11/2
- PSG victory – 2/11
- Messi to score – 2/5
*All odds from Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article