- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome back to the second edition of the fantasy football revised superflex rankings, going 150 deep and including quarterbacks. Yep, even the worst starting quarterbacks of the week look like WR2 options, but the points do not lie. If your league is more traditional and utilizes only one quarterback, then skip right to the running backs and wide receivers. Either way, try not to overrate the Week 1 results too much, enjoy the information, and best of luck in Week 2 and beyond!
1. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Panthers: Eh, just another 30 touches from scrimmage. A normal week for him, and 27.7 PPR points.
2. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs
3. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Not his best performance, but we like the 51 pass attempts and nine rushes. He will be awesome.
Source: Read Full Article