- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Well, we made it to Week 17! If you are reading this, we assume you still have something to play for as we finish up yet another fantasy football season. In leagues that concluded in Week 16, we hope you won your championships, but if you are still competing for one this weekend, make sure to stay up with the news because this week is unlike all the others. Star players will sit, some in preparation for the playoffs, others just because their team wants them to. We thank you for checking out the ESPN Fantasy coverage this season. Best of luck and happy new year!
1. Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints: The Saints are playing for the first-round bye and, by the way, Kamara is in a spirited competition with a slew of quarterbacks to finish as fantasy’s top PPR player.
2. Derrick Henry, RB, Titans: Seems unlikely to get the 223 rushing yards he needs to hit 2,000 for the season, but he’s done it before and the Texans gave up months ago.
3. Davante Adams, WR, Packers:
Source: Read Full Article