PADDY POWER are offering an unmissable offer for this week’s Breeders’ Cup.
Punters will earn themselves £50 in free bets from a £5 bet (or £2.50e/w) placed on the Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Sprint (5.02).
The free bets will be paid as £5 on the remaining races plus a £10 sports bet.
The offer is only available for new customers – and you can claim it here.
SunSport’s Templegate has tipped GAMINE for the race, and also likes the look of BELL’S THE ONE.
Templegate’s verdict: “GAMINE drops back to her best trip after not getting home over 1m1f in the Kentucky Oaks last time. Her best effort came over this seven furlongs when taking Grade 1 honours at Saratoga in August.
“Bell’s The One should run well after a gutsy win at Churchill Downs latest. She got up on the line and will come with another late rattle.”
The Breeders’ Cup gets underway on Friday evening at Keeneland in Kentucky with Frankie Dettori and Hollie Doyle on the bill.
The event has boosted its prize money by £3million making it one of the richest draws in the sport with an overall prize pot of £26.7m.
Racecards for the Breeders' Cup
- 5.40 Bryan Station Stakes
- 7.30 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint (Grade 2)
- 8.10 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf presented by Coolmore America (Grade 1)
- 8.50 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (Grade 1)
- 9.30 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (Grade 1)
- 10.15 TVG Breeders' Cup Juvenile presented by Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance (Grade 1)
- 5.02 Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (Grade 1)
- 5.39 Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (Grade 1)
- 6.18 Big Ass Fans Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (Grade 1)
- 6.57 Maker's Mark Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (Grade 1)
- 7.36 Breeders' Cup Sprint (Grade 1)
- 8.15 FanDuel Breeders' Cup Mile presented by Permanently Disabled Jockey Fund (Grade 1)
- 8.54 Longines Breeders' Cup Distaff (Grade 1)
- 9.33 Longines Breeders' Cup Turf (Grade 1)
- 10.18 Longines Breeders' Cup Classic (Grade 1)
New customer offer. Place a min 5 bet (or 2.5 e/w), at minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2) on the 'Win or E/W' market in the 17:02 Breeders' Cup (Keeneland), Saturday, November 7th. After the qualifying bet has been settled, you'll get a £5 free bet for each remaining Breeders' Cup race + 10 Sports Free Bet. Deposits using Credit/Debit cards or Apple Pay only. Free bets are only valid for the specified race and are awarded when the qualifying bet has been settled. Free bet stakes not returned with winnings. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article