NEW ZEALAND are in Rome for their second Autumn International as they look to build on a convincing win over Wales.
The All Blacks were tested in Cardiff but managed to pull away in the final 20 minutes to record a big 54-16 victory over a Dragons side missing their England-based players.
Hosts Italy haven't won a Six Nations game since 2015 and have their work cut out if they are to come out on top in this David vs Goliath clash.
The Azzurri have never beaten New Zealand, with their best performance in this fixture coming in 2009, when they went down 20-6 at the San Siro.
But they may have more of an insight into the opposition this time around, having appointed former All Blacks World Cup winner Kieran Crowley as their head coach in May.
The two sides were supposed to meet in New Zealand in the summer but Italy's tour of the country was cancelled due to Covid concerns.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
What time does Italy vs New Zealand rugby kick off?
- Italy take on New Zealand on Saturday, November 6 – TODAY.
- The match kicks off at 1pm UK time – 2pm in Italy and 2am in New Zealand.
- It takes place at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.
- Italy and New Zealand's last match was scheduled to take place at the 2019 Rugby World Cup but was cancelled due to Typhoon Hagibis and recorded as a 0-0 draw.
- The last time a match between the two teams went ahead, New Zealand ran out 66-3 winners in Rome in 2018.
What TV channel is Italy vs New Zealand rugby on and can I live stream it?
- Italy vs New Zealand is not on regular UK television.
- However, you can stream all the action live on Amazon Prime Video, which costs £7.99/month.
- If you have a Smart TV, you will be able to install Amazon Prime on the device.
Can I watch Italy vs New Zealand rugby for free?
- Yes. If you're a new customer you can get a one-month FREE trial of Amazon Prime Video.
Italy: Matteo Minozzi, Federico Mori, Juan Ignacio Brex, Marco Zanon, Monty Ioane, Paolo Garbisi, Stephen Varney, Renato Giammariolo, Michele Lamaro (captain), Sebastian Negri, David Sisi, Marco Fuser, Marco Riccioni, Gianmarco Lucchesi, Danilo Fischetti.
Replacements: Luca Bigi, Ivan Nemer, Pietro Ceccarelli, Niccolo Cannone, Federico Ruzza, Braam Steyn, Callum Braley, Carlo Canna.
New Zealand: Damian McKenzie, Sevu Reece, Braydon Ennor, Quinn Tupaea, George Bridge, Richie Mo’unga, Brad Weber, Hoskins Sotutu, Sam Cane (captain), Luke Jacobson, Josh Lord, Tupou Vaa’i, Tyrel Lomax, Dane Coles, George Bower.
Replacements: Asafo Aumua, Ethan de Groot, Ofa Tuungafasi, Samuel Whitelock, Shannon Frizell, Finlay Christie, David Havili, Jordie Barrett.
Italy – 100/1
Draw – 100/1
New Zealand – Betting suspended
*Odds from Paddy Power correct as of Monday, November 1
Source: Read Full Article