Jake Paul offered $30m Thanksgiving winner-take-all fight with Vitor Belfort after ex-UFC champ beats Evander Holyfield

JAKE PAUL has been offered a $30million Thanksgiving winner-take-all fight with Vitor Belfort.

The announcement was made after ex-UFC champion Belfort beat the returning and ageing Evander Holyfield in one round.


Head of Triller's Fight Club banner, movie mogul Ryan Kavanaugh, is ready to front the mega-money payday for Paul and even added an extra $5m.

He said: "We at Triller, are agreeing a full pro fight, Vitor versus Jake Paul; 25 million winner-takes-all.

"And we want it on Thanksgiving day at the one-year anniversary, Thanksgiving Saturday.

"Thirty million, winner-takes-all, if Jake says no, we know why."

Paul, 24, made his debut in January 2020 and stopped online rival 'AnEsonGib' in one round.

His next two knockouts wins were then both with Triller, firstly against ex-NBA star Nate Robinson and later Ben Askren, formerly of the UFC.

In late August, Paul improved to 4-0 with the biggest win of his career, a points verdict over eight rounds against ex-UFC champion Tyron Woodley.

But it was the first fight in his new deal with US network Showtime, making a return to Triller's pay-per-view platform difficult.

Belfort, 44, called out the YouTuber after beating Holyfield, 58, in one round of farcical action.

He said: "Hey, Jake Paul, stop running from me, man. I'm going to teach you a lesson.

"You can be my kid, you're going to meet daddy over here at Triller. Stop running."


Holyfield was making his return after ten years out and dangerously over the hill.

He announced plans to return last year after old rival Mike Tyson, 55, did so in an exhibition against Roy Jones Jr, 52, which ended in a draw on Triller.

But after talks for a trilogy with Tyson broke down, he agreed to replace Oscar De La Hoya, 48, who pulled out of fighting Belfort with coronavirus.

The California State Athletic Commission refused to license Holyfield, forcing Triller to move to Florida, who had no such issues.

After the loss, the American boxing legend contested the stoppage, as he said: “I think it was a bad call.

“I don’t think the referee should have stopped the fight that quick."

    Source: Read Full Article