LIVERPOOL welcome Everton to Anfield for Saturday's crucial Merseyside derby.
And William Hill are offering new customers a staggering 20/1 on 1+ cards in the derby or you can back Mo Salah to score at 25/1.
You can claim this 20/1 William Hill special HERE* – (MOBILE ONLY) new customers only.
How to claim the 1+ card special at 20/1 in three easy steps…
- Visit the William Hill website on your mobile using this link here* (mobile only)
- Create a new accounting making sure you use the code ‘EPC20’ in the Promo Code section
- Add 1+ cards at the enhanced 20/1 special to your bet slip and place a maximum £1 stake
- If your bet wins, William Hill will pay you £20 in FREE BETS to use over the next 30 days
Mo Salah to score anytime at 25/1
- Back Mo Salah to score anytime at 25/1
- CLAIM HERE* (mobile only) new customers only
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPS25. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 19 February 2021 until 17:30 on 20 February 2021. Max £1 bet at 25/1. Returns paid as 5 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. BeGambleAware.Org
Saturday's 238th Merseyside derby could be a feisty one with both club's desperate for a Premier League win.
Carlo Ancelotti's side head into the match having suffered two-consecutive defeats to relegation candidates Fulham and Manchester City.
While Liverpool are looking to avoid a fourth straight league loss – something that hasn't happened since December 2002.
This fixture has seen more red cards than any other in top-flight history with 22, while there have been 16 yellow cards dished out in the last five meetings.
So punters could be in for a healthy profit by backing just a single card (yellow or red) to be shown by referee Chris Kavanagh, who's averaged three per game this season.
The second of William Hill's bumper specials involves Liverpool talisman Mohamed Salah at 25/1 to score.
The Egyptian superstar, 28, has bagged 24 goals in 34 appearances in all competitions this season AND has seven in his last seven outings.
He's also scored twice in four games against Everton and could fill his boots against a side who've conceded 16 in their last seven games.
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPC20. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 18 February 2021 until 17:30 on 20 February 2021. Max £1 bet at 20/1. Returns paid as 4 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. BeGambleAware.Org
Source: Read Full Article