UFC star Conor McGregor confirms four-part Netflix docuseries about his life with first episode out by Christmas

CONOR MCGREGOR has confirmed the four-part Netflix docuseries about his life will be out before Christmas.

The UFC superstar, currently recovering from the broken leg he suffered in his loss to Dustin Poirier in July, had previously revealed he would be the feature of an upcoming documentary.


Now he has confirmed more details about it this morning on Twitter, writing: “I’ll be executive producer on the project. I’m contractually locked into 4, 1 hour episodes that I’ve to produce right now for Netflix.

“Which give or take I’ve it done already. 1st 1 hour episode up by January easy. Christmas presents, I’m Santy ho ho ho.”

McGregor, who celebrated the birth of his third child with partner Dee Devlin earlier this summer, also previously on Twitter: “All you pull out merchants wouldn’t last 13 seconds in my world.

“My four-part Netflix docuseries coming soon has the entire bts (behind the scenes). I’m gonna title it ‘Mad Mac’s: Fury Road.’

“Wouldn’t change my journey for no ones! The greatest of all time!”

Despite the injury to his leg, Notorious has still been making plenty of public appearances and headlines.

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)

The MMA star, who was later spoken to by UFC president Dana White, and musician Machine Gun Kelly had to be separated by security on Sunday evening at MTV's Video Music Awards but McGregor insists he 'doesn't even know the guy'.

According to TMZ Sports, it all kicked off when McGregor, 33, approached MGK, 31, to say hello to the American star, who is dating Megan Fox.

Rumours suggest the UFC icon was pushed away by either MGK himself or his security, spilling McGregor's drink.

A Page Six source alleged: "[McGregor] was ready to throw his fists, securing was having trouble holding him back."

But speaking to Entertainment Tonight, McGregor said he 'doesn't know' why the row began and claims he barely knows MGK.

He said: "Absolutely nothing [happened]. I don’t know. I just showed up and I don’t know. I don’t even know the guy to be honest with you."

McGregor also played down the scrap by claiming it's 'just rumours' – despite much of the incident being caught on camera.

He added: "Just rumours. Nothing happened with me. I only fight real fighters. People that actually fight.

"I certainly don’t fight little Vanilla Ice white rappers. I don’t even know the guy. I don’t know anything about him, except that he’s with Megan Fox."

 

    Source: Read Full Article