URUGUAY host rivals Brazil tonight in a huge World Cup qualifier.
But La Celeste have been dealt a blow as star striker Luis Suarez will be playing no part of the match in Montevideo.
Why is Luis Suarez not playing for Uruguay?
Luis Suarez has tested positive for coronavirus and will miss out tonight.
And it means the former Liverpool striker will also be sidelined for this Saturday’s match between current side Atletico Madrid against his former team Barcelona.
The Uruguayan FA confirmed Suarez was one of two players who had tested positive ahead of the Brazil match. The other is Rodrigo Munoz.
It said in a statement the pair were “in a good state of health.”
It was not immediately clear where Suarez will self-isolate.
What time does Uruguay vs Brazil kick off?
- This World Cup 2022 qualifier will be held on Tuesday, November 17.
- Kick-off is at 11pm GMT.
- When the sides last met, Brazil came out on top 1-0 in a 2018 friendly.
What TV channel is Uruguay vs Brazil on and can I live stream it?
- Sadly this game isn't being shown live in the UK.
- But you can follow live updates right here on SunSport with our live blog from 9.45pm.
- Uruguay win – 17/10
- Draw – 2/1
- Brazil victory – 7/5
- Both teams to score – 4/5
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article