LOVE Island's Brad McClelland was left homeless when fire destroyed his family home when he was just 11 years old.
The hunky reality star, now 26, was forced to move in with his nanny Joyce after his younger brother Mackenzie accidentally set the sofa ablaze.
The Daily Star reports two-year-old Mackenzie had been playing with his mum Kimberley's cigarette lighter when the house caught fire.
Mum and son were saved by a heroic postman who saw the flames through the letterbox on his morning delivery.
Brad and his other brother Reece, eight, were both at school at the time.
Kimberly confessed: "The firemen said that if it hadn't been for the postman we would have been dead. We can't thank him enough.
🌴 Read all the latest Love Island news
"They said if I had inhaled any more fumes from the settee I would have been dead. There was only seconds in it."
Labourer Brad has already heated up the Love Island villa by dumping Faye and Rachel before setting his sights on bombshell Lucinda.
He was the first to get any steamy action under the covers this series when he "dry humped" Rachel during their first night in bed together.
As the camera panned across the Islanders' beds viewers could see movement beneath the sheets.
Suddenly, Rachel's head popped up and she whispered: "We need to stop.
"Otherwise I might get in trouble."
The next morning Rachel told the girls: "We were dry-humping each other."
Source: Read Full Article