TRAVIS Scott was seen for the FIRST time in public since the Astroworld tragedy, which has so far claimed the lives of ten people.
The 30-year-old rapper looked tense while golfing with Kris Jenner's boyfriend Corey Gamble, and other celebrity pals.
Travis visited a golf course in Southern California- The Madison Club- earlier this week with famous friends Michael Jordan, Mark Wahlberg, Corey and French-American actor Saïd Taghmaoui.
The group was spotted Tuesday as they played at the gated Palm Springs-area community.
Based on snaps taken by fans during the golf outing, Travis appeared somber while playing with his friends.
However, he did take a break from the game to snap a selfie with Saïd in a golf cart.
The golfing match marks the first time Kylie Jenner's baby daddy has been seen in public since the Astroworld tragedy that took place earlier this month on November 5.
During the festival, 10 people died and hundreds were injured while Travis was performing.
Officials in Texas claim the crowd started to "compress towards the front of the stage" around 9.15pm, causing panic to ensue.
Kylie, 24, previously posted a statement on her Instagram Stories to honor the victims, writing: "Travis and I are broken and devastated. My thoughts and prayers are with all who lost their lives, were injured or affected in any way by yesterday’s events.
"And also for Travis who I know cares deeply for his fans and the Houston community."
Travis also released a statement shortly after the concert, stating: “I’m absolutely devastated by what took place last night.
“My prayers go out to the families and all those impacted by what happened at Astroworld Festival.
“Houston PD has my total support as they continue to look into the tragic loss of life. I am committed to working together with the Houston community to heal and support the families in need.
“Thank you to Houston PD, Fire Department, and NRG Park for their immediate response and support. Love you all.”
So far, around 150 people have joined lawsuits against Travis after it emerged that he played for 30 minutes after the incident was declared a "mass casualty" event.
The Sun exclusively revealed last week that Kylie is hiding out with family in LA away from her $36.5million mansion after the backlash over the Astroworld tragedy.
The beauty mogul, who is currently expecting her second child with Travis, is being supported by the Kardashian-Jenner clan as she's worried about her safety, an insider claims.
They told The Sun exclusively: "Kylie wants to keep her and Stormi out of the spotlight at the minute and is completely avoiding her main compound, she's mostly been staying with family.
"It's a really difficult time for her, especially being pregnant, and she just wants time to process what happened at Astroworld and privately support Travis who is extremely upset."
The Sun previously revealed the pregnant star left Houston on a separate plane to her $72million white and pink jet, and left under the cover of darkness with their young daughter, Stormi.
The couple were previously staying at Travis' mansion in Houston – which is now surrounded by protestors, and the rapper's jet has since flown back to LA where he also owns a home.
COUPLE IN TEARS
A source previously told The Sun that both Kylie and Travis have been in tears since the festival and they were both unaware of the severity of the situation until hours later.
An insider said: "Travis and Kylie have been sobbing on the phone to their teams and trying to figure out what happened.
"They found out after the show on Friday that people had died, but they were initially told it was someone injecting drugs and that a number of people went into cardiac arrest in the same spot.
"They had no idea of what truly happened until much later on, and they are heartbroken over the situation."
The source claimed Travis was using an in-ear monitor headphone during the concert and nobody told him to stop the show, despite videos showing desperate fans begging security to intervene.
Source: Read Full Article