Here we take a look at which professional dancers this year’s celebrities were matched with.
Who are the Strictly 2018 pairings?
On September 8, the show launched in spectacular style as the celebrities finally found out who they would be dancing their days away with.
Here are the matches:
- Singer Ashley Roberts and Pasha Kovalev
- Singer Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova – OUT
- Comedian Seann Walsh and Katya Jones – OUT
- Fashion expert Susannah Constantine and Anton Du Beke – OUT
- Newsreader Kate Silverton and Aljaz Skorjanec – OUT
- TV Doctor Ranj Singh and Janette Manrara – OUT
- TV presenter Katie Piper and Gorka Marquez – OUT
- DJ Vick Hope and Graziano Di Prima – OUT
- Cricketer Graeme Swann and Oti Mabuse – OUT
- Singer Faye Tozer and Giovanni Pernice
- YouTube star Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell
- Actor Danny John-Jules and Amy Dowden – OUT
- Actor Charles Venn and Karen Clifton – OUT
- TV presenter Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton
- Paralympian Lauren Steadman and AJ Pritchard
When did Strictly Come Dancing 2018 start on BBC One?
The 16th series of the fan-favourite show returned to our screens on Saturday, September 8, at 7.35pm.
The 15 celebrities were officially unveiled in the star-studded launch show.
The red carpet event was shown on August 29.
Who are the judges?
The formidable line-up are back again for another series.
Judges Shirley Ballas, Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel and Darcey Bussel will be putting the celebrities through their paces and dishing out the criticism and praise in equal measure.
A clip promoting the new series showed Craig and Bruno looking dashing in tuxedos, while Darcey stunned in a floor-length hot pink gown and Shirley wore a lacy, sheer white number.
Who are the hosts?
Tess Daley and Claudia Winkleman are back once more to present the iconic show.
Claudia Winkleman replaced the late Sir Bruce Forsyth in 2014, joining Tess Daly.
The stunning ladies have hosted the dancing show ever since.
Source: Read Full Article