A ROMPING couple were caught with their passions ablaze after a 999 call to a fire in their street.
Firefighters were called to reports of flames and smoke from a house — which turned out to be a false alarm.
But as neighbours gathered outside, one glanced up and saw the silhouette of the energetic pair in an upstairs window in Margate, Kent.
He said: “I couldn’t believe my eyes. Because it was dark and the light was on they stood out.”
He joked: “They had stamina. Having dislocated my knee three times, just watching them made my kneecap twinge.”
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article