World News

Girl, 4, scalded to death after pulling huge pan of boiling water off stove onto her head – The Sun

A FOUR-year-old girl died in agony after pulling a huge pan of boiling water off a stove and over her head.

Amberly Yolanda Quiroz Elizalde died in Corsicana, Texas, in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Cops were called to the home that evening, with the person who rang the emergency services saying that they’d tried to treat Amberly themselves.

Juana Marquez, 42, who is said to have been caring for Amberley at the time of her death has been charged with abandoning or endangering a child.

The little girl succumbed to her injuries 12 agonising hours later, Metro US reports.

Amberly was horrifically burnt on her head, chest, arms and other parts of her body.

An autopsy later confirming that those injuries killed her.

“Please god make this pain go away!!!”

The youngster’s aunt Joann Reyna Elizalde Pineda, from Phoenix, Arizona, suggested that Amberly was in foster care at the time of her death, in a Facebook post.

She has since made a series of heartfelt tributes to Amberly online, writing: “Baby girl I would for ever miss you and love you it’s not fair what happened to you!

“Please god make this pain go away!!!”

She later added: “I still can’t believe what’s happening to us!! Our princess left us! With our hearts broken in million of pieces!

“I held you in my arms and I gave you your name! It breaks my heart that you had to go so soon baby girl!! There is no words that can explain my pain!”

Joann said Amberly’s family are now desperately trying to retrieve the little girl’s body amid plans to cremate her in Texas.

Amberly’s aunt has hit out at Marquez online, calling her “the lady that didn’t take care of our princess that supposed to have taken care of her.”

She added: “omg my baby suffered !!! She didn’t take her to the hospital !!! We want justice!!!! Please god help us !!!”

Source: Read Full Article