Iranian Ayatollah’s website publishes animated video showing Trump being killed in a drone strike while playing golf in Florida
- Ayatollah Khamenei’s website publishes animated video of operation to assassinate Trump
- It shows President Trump, on the golf course at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, being targeted in a drone strike
- The video is published on the 2nd year anniversary of the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani
The website of Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei has published an animated video that appears to show a robot calling in a drone strike to assassinate US president Donald Trump.
The animated video was part of a contest to mark the anniversary from the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleiman on January 3 2020 from an American drone strike in Baghdad.
The video, posted on Wednesday on the website of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s office, appears to show Trump, on the golf course at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, being targeted in a drone strike.
The video shows Trump, on the golf course at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, being targeted in a drone strike
The video mirrored a propaganda poster last year also showing Mr. Trump on a golf course, calling for revenge for General Soleimani’s killing.
Ayatollah Khamenei’s website publishes animated video of operation to assassinate Trump
Earlier this month, Iran’s hard-line President Ebrahim Raisi demanded Mr Trump be “prosecuted and killed”.
“If not, I’m telling all American leaders, don’t doubt that the hand of revenge will come out of the sleeves of ummah,” Mr Raisi said, referring to the worldwide community of Muslims.
This is not the first time the Iranian regime is asking for the persecution of Trump nor a US President.
Last year, Iran has asked Interpol to issue a “red notice” for the arrest of President Trump and 47 other U.S. officials, citing the targeted killing a year ago of Qassem Soleimani, a powerful Iranian general.
The video is published on the 2nd year anniversary from the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani
Interpol responded that it does not consider requests for a red notice that are motivated by political or military concerns.
It’s the second time Iran has asked for help in detaining the US president. The first US President that Iran has asked to be arrested was Ronald Reagan.
The video shows Mr Trump, on the golf course at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, being targeted in a drone strike
This is a provocative move amid ongoing international talks in Geneva about the Iranian nuclear programme.
WHO IS QASSEM SOLEIMANI?
- General Soleimani was Iran’s most powerful security and intelligence commander.
- He worked closely with Iraqi and Lebanese allies.
- Soleimani had long been designated as a terrorist by the United States and Israel, but many considered him a hero in Iran.
- American officials have previously blamed him for killing hundreds of Americans in the Iraq war by providing Iraqi insurgents with bomb-making equipment and training.
- He was also often reported to be on the battlefields in Iraq to help Shia Iraqi forces battle extremist militants.
- Soleimani was killed in the US airstrike at Baghdad International Airport on the 3rd of January 2020.
Source: Read Full Article