MADELEINE MCCANN suspect Christian B will stay in jail after his parole request was rejected by judges who ruled he was a ''security risk''.
The 43-year-old convicted rapist and paedophile had appealed to be released early after serving two thirds of a 21 month sentence for drug offences.
He was eligible for parole in June but the decision was delayed after German authorties identified him as the prime suspect for Madeleine's abduction and murder.
Earlier this week he suffered two broken ribs after an alleged attack by guards at the court in Braunschweig, Germany, where he had appeared for his parole hearing.
His lawyer Friedrich Fulscher argued that as he had served two thirds he should be released in time for Christmas and the sentence would end in January.
But this morning in a dramatic ruling judges said he should remain in jail at Keil, northern Germany.
In a statement they said the request was rejected and added:' 'This has the consequence that the criminal detention continues.
''The chamber has thus followed the assessment of the public prosecutor's office, which, in agreement with the prison, is also against a conditional release
''As a justification, the Penal Enforcement Chamber stated that, taking into account the security interests of the general public, a suspended sentence cannot be held responsible. The convicted person has multiple criminal records and parole failures.
''In particular the convict committed several offenses during the probation period. In the past, the convict had crimes among them the sexual acts on children, which is why serious crimes are to be expected in the event of a relapse.
"Stabilizing factors that could deter the convicted from committing further crimes were not found.''
Reports last night claimed Christian B’s lawyers in Germany have filed a criminal complaint for alleged assault.
Madeleine was three when she vanished from a flat in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz while on holiday with her family in May 2007.
Prosecutors said in June they had "concrete evidence" she was dead and have named Christian B as the main suspect.
The Sun Online can reveal the altercation, which came after the 43-year-old refused to put on restraints, is the latest in a string of incidents involving Christian B in recent weeks.
The incident is said to have happened on Monday after Christian B was driven 240 miles from jail in Kiel to Braunschweig for a parole hearing.
A source at the court said the pedophile had "thrown a tantrum'' in his cell, smearing it with yoghurt and blocking the toilet with loo roll, because guards were filming him.
More to follow…
For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.
Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.
Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click here.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.
Source: Read Full Article