Betfair are one of the leading bookmakers in the market and plays host to the biggest betting exchange in the UK. They offer a complete betting service with thousands of markets at very competitive odds.
Betfair Free Bets and Review
Betfair are not just any ordinary bookmaker, they are the pioneers of the betting exchange too. Along with the Sportsbook product which everyone recognises, they are one of a few brands who also allow the user to play bookie themselves.
Since being founded back in 1999, customers have been able to sign up and bet with Betfair with their move online coming a year later after a successful start. The largest market they operate in is the UK with players also being accepted in other European companies such as Italy and Spain
The Sportsbook they operate provides customers with a vast array of sports and markets where you can place your bets with the bookmaker in a traditional fashion. Even after you have signed up, Betfair ensure they look after their customers by providing other promotions and loyalty bonuses to keep you engaged.
The Exchange is what makes Betfair standout in the congested market however. Despite a few other brands creating their own betting exchanges in recent years, the Betfair Exchange is still far the most superior in the market in terms of liquidity and market share. It allows you to take the position of the bookmaker yourself.
In a horse race for example, you can back the horse to win much like on any Sportsbook, however if you feel it won’t win, you can choose to ‘lay’ the bet. This means you are backing the horse not to win. If it win’s you lose your bet. When placing a ‘lay’ or ‘sell’ bet, you are on the other side of the coin to someone who is backing the horse to win. You are not betting against Betfair, they are just facilitating the bet and therefore take a commission. The majority of the money is transferred between one customer to another. This format is the same for other sports where Exchange betting is available.
The betting exchange proposition is what really makes Betfair as a brand stand out in the market as it is a one stop shop for everything as you can not only back a selection to win, you can also back a selection to lose.
Betfair Free Bets, Offers and Promotions
Betfair offer customers a wide range of benefits to use their product. After the initial sign up offer has been claimed, there are offers and products available for all customers to enjoy.
- Cash Out: Betfair were the first to offer this functionality. For certain sports, if you are happy with the return of your bet being offered by Betfair, you have the option to close your bet before the final whistle or race has finished. You can take the whole cash-out on offer or just take a partial cash out, leaving some of your stake on the bet until the end. This has a proved a very popular addition for punters, especially when placing accumulator bets, as you can lock in profit before the bet has even settled.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: This is a promotion available to selected users that allows you to win more than you originally thought. Mainly on Horse Racing, if you back a horse to win at 5/1 for example, but before the start of the race it drifts and starts the race at 7/1, Betfair will make sure that if it wins, you get paid out at the 7/1 price. This means you will win more money than you initially thought when placing the bet.
- In-Play Betting: Betfair enables its customers to place bets on the outcome of the event even after the event has started. In a Football match for example, you may be watching and think that a team is going to go on and win because they are playing well. You can then place a bet on the team whilst the match is going on. In-Play betting gives you the opportunity to make a more informed bet.
- Multiple Free Bets: Across multiple sports, Betfair offer their customers the chance to gain free bets when they make an acca with a certain amount of selections, win an acca at a certain price or place multiple accumulator bets within a certain timeframe.
- Each Way Edge: Each Way Edge gives the customer the ability to change how many places are on offer for certain horse races. The standard bookmaker for a race may only off three places, but on Betfair, you could back a horse with 4, 5 or even 6 places on offer. Changing the amount of places will alter the odds for the selection.
- Live Streaming: Betfair give the ability to their users to watch live horse racing and greyhound racing on their website. All you need to do to activate this functionality is bet a minimum amount on the race you want to watch, and away you go.
Betfair Sportsbook Free Bet and Sign-Up Offer
Betfair Sportsbook like many bookmakers have free bets in place to attract new customers. These will vary in style and the amount of free bets or bonuses on offer. Here at The Sun we like to ensure we always give our customers the best offers available on the market already. The current offer is £30 free bets bonus, so sign up below now.
Betfair Exchange Free Bet and Sign-Up Offer
The Betfair Exchange is slightly different to the Sportsbook and therefore provide slightly different offers and bonuses. Their standard offer is normally Bet £20 on the Exchange and get a £20 free bet.
How to Sign-up to Betfair
It is extremely easy and quick to open a Betfair account. Just follow the instructions from the sign up link below and enter a few details about yourself including name, age, email and address and you will have an account within minutes. Depending on the offer you have claimed, will determine the betting requirements needed to get your free bets. Make sure you read the T&C’s to ensure you claim the promotion correctly.
What is Good About Betfair
Betfair is one of the leading online bookmakers in the UK and therefore has lots of good features which make betting with the brand enjoyable. Some of the biggest pros are:
- Very competitive odds
- In-Play betting
- Excellent mobile products
- Thousands of markets
Betfair have over the years perfected their app so that it is one of the best in the business for both the Sportsbook and the Exchange. You can install the App through the usual channels of the App store for iOS and Google Play store for android users. Live streaming and Cash-out features are all live on the app just like the website.
Terms and Conditions
The Betfair Sportsbook’s terms and conditions are much the same as all other bookmakers in the market. Make sure you check all the small print for any sign up offer and promotion you wish to take up to ensure you don’t get caught out. The Betfair exchange’s main conditions consist of having a minimum bet value of £/€2 and a commission rate of 2-5%.
SEE MORE FREE BETS HERE
Source: Read Full Article