MANCHESTER UNITED conclude their Premier League season by welcoming Fulham to Old Trafford – but the Red Devils' priorities lie elsewhere.
Erik ten Hag's men rocky end to the 2022/23 campaign gave Liverpool slim hope that they could beat them to a top four spot.
But United ended the debate after thrashing a woeful Chelsea side on Thursday.
And the Red Devils gaffer will be hoping for a similar performance when United take on Fulham who have nothing to play for themselves.
However, Ten Hag could be tempted to rest some of the key starters as United's mouthwatering FA Cup final against bitter rivals Manchester City over the horizon.
When is Man Utd vs Fulham?
- Manchester United's final game of the Premier League season against Fulham will take place on Sunday, May 28.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4:30pm BST.
- Old Trafford in Manchester is the allocated arena for this tasty match and it can host around 74,310 fans.
- United beat Fulham 3-1 in a controversial FA Cup quarter-final clash when the sides last met this season.
Read more on Man Utd
Real look to scupper Kane transfer, Utd qualify for Champions League reaction
Man Utd icons Beckham and Neville planning doc on 1999 Treble to air in 2024
Is Man Utd vs Fulham on TV?
- Sadly, Manchester United vs Fulham will NOT be broadcast live on TV in the UK.
- This is because it was not chosen by any of the broadcasting companies to be televised.
- However, SunSport will have minute-by-minute coverage of the entire action including the build-up and the post-match reaction.
What is the team news?
Erik ten Hag has a lengthy injury list ahead of this Premier League season conclusion match but the United gaffer will be hoping that two of them can return before the FA Cup final.
Antony (ankle) and Luke Shaw (back) missed out on the Chelsea win and are set to be unavailable once again for Sunday.
While Marcel Sabitzer (knee), Lisandro Martinez (foot), Donny van de Beek (knee) and Tom Heaton (ankle) have all seeming played their final match of the campaign already.
Most read in Football
Toney breaks silence with cryptic tweet after full details of ban emerge
Toney diagnosed as gambling addict as full reasons for ban revealed
Man Utd in FA Cup double blow as Antony stretchered off in tears & Shaw subbed too
Kane 'offered to Real Madrid – and Hazard could be used in swap transfer'
Elsewhere, Marco Silva will be without Andreas Pereira (ankle), Layvin Kurzawa (knee) and Tim Ream (broken arm) for the Manchester United encounter.
But Dan James could return against his former side as the Welshman is back in training after sustaining a thigh injury.
What are the odds?
- Man Utd to win 1/2
- Draw 17/5
- Fulham to win 5/1
*Odds from Ladbrokes are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article