RANGERS will be determined to restore some pride in their Champions League fixture against Napoli – but they face an uphill battle.
The Scottish giants were humiliated 7-1 by out-of-form Liverpool in their last European outing despite taking the lead.
And it was a result that meant Rangers are yet to register a single point in this season's competition.
However, Giovanni van Bronckhorst's side can still secure a Europa League spot and they trail third-place Ajax by only three points.
But Ranger come up against a Napoli side who have gone unbeaten since the start of their 2022/23 campaign.
When is Napoli vs Rangers?
- Napoli entertain Rangers on Wednesday, October 26.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time – 9pm local time.
- Diego Armando Maradona Stadium in Naples, Italy is the allocated arena for this match and it can host 54,726 fans.
- The Scottish giants were embarrassed on their own turf 3-0 when the sides last met and they also went down to ten men.
Read more on Champions League
Champions League round of 16 draw: How to watch, format and qualified teams
Is the Champions League group stage sorted on goal difference or head-to-head?
What TV channel is Napoli vs Rangers on and can I live stream it?
- Napoli vs Rangers will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Soort 4 in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 7:15pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription holders of BT Sport can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
What is the team news?
Napoli head coach Luciano Spalletti will be delighted to have seen Victor Osihmen return from injury with a winner against Roma on the weekend.
Most read in Champions League
Love Island's Maura snogs Joey Essex at award bash before leaving in same taxi
PM to appoint 'government of all the talents' – here's who's in and who's out
Beloved actor & comedian Leslie Jordan dead at 67 after 'medical emergency crash'
Radio DJ, 55, dies while on-air as tributes pour in for presenter
However, Amir Rrahmani and Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa's thigh injuries are expected to keep them out.
Meanwhile, Giovanni van Bronckhorst will still have a number of key players missing for this huge fixture.
Glen Kamara, Tom Lawrence, Ianis Hagi, John Soultar, Ryan Jack, Connor Goldson and Filip Helander all look set to be unavailable.
But on a positive note, Alex Lowry and Kemar Roofe recently returned to action and could be involved in the visitors squad.
- Napoli to win 1/5
- Draw 11/2
- Rangers to win 13/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article