TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR continue their Champions League campaign with a tough trip to Portugal on Tuesday where Sporting Lisbon awaits.
Spurs will be full of confidence having comfortably dispatched Marseille in their opening Group D game.
And the North London outfit should be the fresher of the two having seen their mouth-watering clash with Manchester City postponed due to the Queen's tragic death.
However, Sporting could prove to be tricky customers as they pummelled Europa League champions Eintracht Frankfurt 3-0 on matchday one.
Also, Spurs are yet to record a victory over the Portuguese giants in the two times they have encountered each other.
What time does Sporting vs Tottenham kick off?
- Sporting Lisbon are set to entertain Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday, September 13.
- It is scheduled to kick off early at 5:45pm UK time – same time locally.
- Estadio Jose Alvalde in Lisbon, Portugal is the allocated arena for this exciting encounter and it can host around 50,095 fans.
- Spurs were held to a 2-2 draw when the sides last met in a friendly during the summer of 2010.
Read More on Champions League
Watch Tottenham’s Royal get ‘assist of the season’ as he picks up ref’s card
Atletico and Porto score THREE goals after 90th minute in Champions League
What TV channel is Sporting vs Tottenham on and can I live stream it?
- Sporting Lisbon vs Tottenham Hotspur will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 4 in the UK.
- Pre-match build up is scheduled to commence from 5pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription holders of BT Sport can stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
Sporting Lisbon head coach Ruben Amorim is nearing a fully fit squad to choose from.
Most read in Football
Brighton draw up four-man manager shortlist including Cooper to replace Potter
Diego Costa pictured in Wolves training gear for first time ahead of transfer
Ronaldo pays tribute to The Queen as Man Utd star mourns nation's loss
Chelsea vs Liverpool & Arsenal clash at risk in talks to move London games
However, Amorim looks set to continue without the duo Daniel Braganca and Jovane Cabral
Former Wolves winger and Barcelona loanee Trincao is likely to start alongside English centre forward Marcus Edwards.
Meanwhile, Antonio Conte's only injury concern is attacker Lucas Moura but having an extra couple of days to recover could see him return to the fold on Tuesday.
Dejan Kulusevski was dropped to the bench for Richarlison on matchday one and the Spurs manager might be tempted into doing the same having seen his summer signing score two against Marseille.
- Sporting to win 13/5
- Draw 5/2
- Tottenham to win 19/20
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article