EVERY week the Great British Bake Off thrills fans, as the amateur bakers battle in the famous tent
Sadly, the latest instalment of the show saw another baker hang up their aprons.
Who left The Great British Bake Off last night?
The Great British Bake Off was back on the box last night (November, 7 2023) with the bakers tackling Dessert Week.
The Signature saw them have to make a batch of eight creme caramels, before going on to make six individual orange and ginger treacle puddings in the tricky Technical.
The Showstopper challenge saw the contestants create elaborate meringue bombes, in a bid to impress judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith.
Sadly Saku from Herefordshire was given the boot, after having a bad week.
Read More on Bake Off
GBBO contestant breaks down in tears over crushing biscuit fail as another is axed
I was suicidal & quit fame to live on farm after Bake Off, says John Whaite
Bowing out from Bake Off, the intelligence analyst said: "I'm so proud of myself.
"I don't miss baking, but I will miss them [the fellow bakers]. It's really sad to leave them. It's a privilege to be a part of this lovely family."
Who is still left on Bake Off?
The Bake Off 2023 kicked off with a brand new batch of contestants.
Those still left on the show include:
Most read in Reality
Britney’s sister ‘lined up for I’m A Celeb to spill beans after their fall out’
Big Brother’s Matty breaks down as boyfriend is FINALLY revealed amid love triangle
MAFS UK Thomas breaks his silence after heartbreaking split with Rozz
Olivia Attwood turns down I’m A Celebrity return as she lands huge new ITV job
- Cristy, 33, is a mum and PA from East London.
- Dan, 42, is a civil engineer from Cheshire.
- Josh, 27, is a post-doctoral research associate from Leicestershire.
- Matty, 28, is a PE and science teacher from Cambridgeshire.
- Tasha, 27, is a participation officer from Bristol.
Who has left Bake Off so far?
Over the course of ten weeks the dozen bakers will be whittled down to just three finalists.
Those who have left the famous white tent so far are:
- Week Seven: Saku, 50, is an intelligence analyst from Herefordshire.
- Week Six: Dana, 25, is a database administrator from Essex.
- Week Five: Nicky, 52, is a retired cabin crew member from the West Midlands and Rowan, 21, is a student from West Yorkshire.
- Week Four: No one – due to Tasha being ill.
- Week Three: Abbi, 27, is a veg grower and delivery driver from Cumbria.
- Week Two: Keith, 60, is a chartered accountant from Hampshire.
- Week One: Amos, 43, is a deli manager from north London
Who has been Star Baker so far?
Every week, one baker gets the coveted honour of being named Star Baker, after impressing the judges.
Those lucky contestants so far are:
- Week Seven: Dan
- Week Six: Josh
- Week Five: Cristy
- Week Four: Matty
- Week Three: Tasha
- Week Two: Tasha
- Week One: Dan
When is Bake Off next on Channel 4?
The Great British Bake Off continues at 8pm on Tuesday nights on Channel 4.
Season 14 has ten episodes, with the final airing on November 28, 2023.
Read More on The Sun
Legendary BBC comedy show returning to screens 20 years after first ever episode
Louise Redknapp goes Instagram official with new boyfriend Drew Michael
You can catch up on previous episodes of the show over on the Channel 4 website.
The show is hosted by Noel Fielding and Alison Hammond with judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith.
Source: Read Full Article