THERE'S nothing worse than having clothes lying around the house for days waiting for them to dry.
Not only does it take up lots of space but it can also make your clothes smell damp.
Fortunately, Mrs Hinch cleaning fans have revealed their top four hacks to ensure your clothes dry quickly without using a pricey tumble dryer.
Many of the cleanfluencers fans have set up social media pages and groups to share their own cleaning hacks.
And in one such group, a woman asked how to dry her clothes without a tumble dryer reports the Express.
She asked: "This has probably been asked many times before but…Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my washing to dry quicker. It takes around two days to fully dry."
READ MORE CLEANING HACKS
I’m a footwear expert… six tricks to make sure your kids’ school shoes last
I’m cleaning whizz, my £1 tip makes stainless steel appliances look brand new
The post was inundated with comments form fellow cleaning fans, and there were four top tricks to help your laundry dry quicker.
One shared an image of her washing hung up on an airer, with a fitted sheet tucked over a radiator to cut down drying time.
She wrote: "Ignore the mess, I've started doing this and halved the time It takes, single fitted sheet, tucked behind the radiator and over the clothes airer."
A different person recommended putting your clothes on an extra spin before hanging them up.
Most read in Fabulous
We're energy experts & people make the same mistakes when heating their homes
I’m giving my son a Christmas-inspired name – people say it’s ‘ghastly’
I'm a chemistry teacher – people say I shouldn't wear my outfits to school
I’m naming my daughter after a retail chain – people think it’s really ‘cringe’
They explained; " "I have the same airer, after my washing is done I put mine in a 2800 spin dryer to take out excess water before I put them on the airer and they are bone dry the next day."
Another agreed: ""Spin your clothes twice, it takes all the heavy wet out of them when on the clothes horse cover them with a bed sheet, works wonders and your clothes will dry quicker."
"Only recommendation from me is getting a heated airer, I have the Dry Soon from Lakeland and it’s a game changer! Get the cover too as it keeps the heat in and dries the clothes quicker," suggested another.
Read More on The Sun
I’m obsessed with Christmas & my clever tips will make any cheap tree look luxe
We switched to a smart meter & were charged £13k in ONE NIGHT
Finally, one cleaning fan recommended using two air dryers and hanging your clothes on coat hangers to allow more air flow.
They added: "Lots have said this, but hang over two rails and it’ll dry overnight. You’ve got fabric against fabric which prevents air flow and takes it longer to dry. Using clothes hangers also helps. I’ve a rack that I put over a door which I can hang hangers on which helps too."
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you clean your home like a pro:
- How to clean your washing machine in a few easy steps
- Keep on top of cleaning your oven regularly
- Clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- How to clean your microwave using cheap household items
- Here's how to get rid of that nasty limescale in your kettle
- You're cleaning your carpet all wrong – here's how to get it spotless again in no time
- Unblock a toilet without a plunger
- Clean your fabric or leather sofa in a few easy steps
- If you haven't cleaned your mattress in ages, here's how
- Steps to cleaning your dishwasher to leave it looking brand new
- This is how to clean mirrors and windows without streaking
- Keep your toilet clean in four easy steps
- Give your TV screen a once-over
- Did you know your Venetian, Roman, vertical, or roller blinds also need cleaning?
- Deep-clean your fridge in five simple steps
Source: Read Full Article