ANTONY's ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin has posted a tribute to the baby she lost with the Manchester United star.
In an Instagram story, the 22-year-old DJ insisted she's "stronger" after having a miscarriage just over a year ago.
Gabriela had previously revealed she was expecting a baby boy, who would have been named Lucca.
"Today marks one year and two months, but I am stronger today," the influencer wrote on Thursday evening.
"I cry less and smile more when I think of you.
"Today's [September] 21st marks my longing for you but also peace to know you are waiting for me up there."
Read more on Antony
Antony’s ex ‘sent SOS message to chauffeur’ saying Man U star ‘is hitting me’
Man Utd must drop ‘abuser’ Antony just like Greenwood, says star’s ex
She continued: "I love you kiddo. Wait for mummy, Lucca.
"Please forgive me for everything."
The text was shared along with a picture of baby shoes and clothes to her 522,000 followers.
Gabriela's heartbreaking tribute comes shortly after her chauffeur spoke to Brazilian cops as part of the probe into the £85million winger domestic abuse allegations.
Most read in Football
END OF THE DE
De Gea ‘could RETIRE from football’ if he doesn’t receive suitable offer
Ex-Arsenal star Lehmann ‘faces psychiatric report after chainsaw attack’
‘Football fan’, 42, dies falling from bridge after Aston Villa match in Warsaw
GONE TOO SOON
Tragedy as Sheffield United star dies at 27 after signing new deal
The driver claimed he received a phone call from Gabriela who told him: "Antony is hitting me," reported Extra.
The alleged assault is said to have happened when Gabriela was carrying Antony’s child before she lost the baby around 16 weeks into her pregnancy.
Antony has always strongly denied the accusations against him and vowed to clear his name.
Earlier this month, Gabriela urged Old Trafford bosses to ban Antony from playing while investigations take place in Sao Paulo and Manchester.
Cavallin says she dated the Brazil World Cup ace on and off for two years and lived with him in Amsterdam while he played for Ajax.
A total of four alleged attacks are described in a police report seen by respected sports news site ESPN.
Source: Read Full Article